Can't find what you are looking for? Check out the Blog Archive located below Victor E. Tiger.
This will show all blog headlines and dates of blog entries.

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Feature to the Blog

Upon some reflection, I've decided to add a "new" feature. One of the things I wanted to highlight with the blog was Student-Teachers. When I first post a student-teacher, it works GREAT, but then as more thoughts and news get added, student teacher info gets pushed down.

NOW, I have solution! (Notice above Victor E. Tiger, we have a Navigation section.) Student-teachers, as well as Alumni, now have their own section!

I'd like to hear from Alumni, send me a picture, and a take a few minutes to fill out the form (located on the Alumni page) to fill us in on what you are doing. Your update will be added to the blog!

Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: