There are ample employment opportunities in the field of Training & Development.
Here are a few examples:
1. Local company is seeking a dynamic, multi-media savvy training program development manager to help us with a growing opportunity to revolutionize training in the public sector. We are looking for an energetic, skilled self-starter to work out of our Charlottesville office.
The Training Program Development Manager will:
· Work both independently and with project teams;
· Design, develop, test, evaluate and manage the creation of high-quality, aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, technology-based training solutions for the transit industry;
· Be responsible for individual e-learning projects from concept to implementation.
2. A strategic and tactical position responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing Energy Northwest’s Manager and Supervisor Training and Development Program. Provide coaching and consulting to management in support of performance improvement and organizational development. Instruct assigned courses and coordinate and provide oversight to other internal and external instructors.
3. The Training Specialist delivers instructor led training, e-learning and/or blended solutions for on-boarding new employees, sales/service programs, product knowledge, policies and procedures. This position assists in design and development of training programs, formulating training outlines and instructional methods; designs, develops and revises content based on changes or additions. The training specialist assists in design and development of training procedures, manuals, aids and related materials for training classes. This position maintains inventory of materials, tracks and orders training supplies. The Training Specialist completes required reports and documents including evaluations, participant surveys, and instructor checklists.
4. The Director of Sales Training is responsible for the development and implementation of all corporate training programs for the field sales and management teams with respect to all company products. The Director of Sales Training will work cross functionally with all departments in developing, planning, scheduling, and implementing all materials necessary to conduct effective development of the field sales force. The Director of Sales Training will work closely with sales and marketing to ensure revenue goals are met and that the products support the company’s overall strategy for achieving corporate goals and objectives. The Director of Sales Training will work closely to develop the leadership capabilities of Kadmon’s management team and implement advanced sales training for our sales reps.
5. The Wisconsin Land and Water Conservation Association is announcing a full time position to assist in the development and implementation of training programs for land conservation professionals in Wisconsin. The position will also be responsible for WLWCA’s outreach programs including website and social media development and maintenance. The position reports to the WLWCA Executive Director and is housed in the WLWCA office in Madison. The annual salary range is from $38,000 to $43,000 with a significant benefit package
LOOKING FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT EMPLOYMENT?