- Are you enrolled in a college or university post- baccalaureate or graduate-level program? Can you submit proof of enrollment?
- Are you enrolled in a business education program and/or other related area in business?
- Can you submit proof of completion of at least two graduate courses (six semester hours)?
- Are you currently teaching and will continue to teach in the field of business education?
- Are you a current professional member of NBEA and been a member for least one full year?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions, then you need to apply for the NBEA Scholarship! Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded at the NBEA 2014 Annual Convention in Los Angeles, California, April 15-19, 2014. Scholarship recipients will be introduced and accept their awards at the NBEA Awards Luncheon on Friday, April 18.
Click here to access a complete list of the eligibility requirements and the scholarship application. The deadline to apply is December 1.