Can't find what you are looking for? Check out the Blog Archive located below Victor E. Tiger.
This will show all blog headlines and dates of blog entries.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Summer Opportunity!!!

Check your calendars.

August 1-4, 2010 - Overland Park, KS

I am working on an opportunity that should be mutually beneficial. Basically, what I am wanting to do is setup a chance for you guys (students) to gain some professional development and networking experiences. KBOA (Kansas Business Occupations Association) needs some assistance (in my opinion) during their annual conference.

IF I can work something out so that registration is FREE (you would be responsible for housing and some food) would you be interested?

Please touch base with me, let me know if you are interested!!

No comments: